SHOW US WHAT FINDING COMMON GROUND MEANS TO YOU
THE PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, due to a lack of entries that met the contest entry requirements, the contest has been closed.
Best in Show
About the Magi Foundation
Gifts of the Magi Foundation is a Private Grantmaking Foundation. It works to create a family legacy of making the world a better place by impacting hundreds of thousands of lives per year. It is focused on helping economically challenged people break the poverty cycle through educational opportunities.
While there are many foundations that support nonprofits whose mission is to help disadvantaged youth achieve their potential. The Magi Foundation wants more, they want to see kids participate in opportunities that create positivity for the community. In that spirit, in partnership with the non-profit organization Reality Changers, The Magi Foundation is hosting a Youth Film Festival.
We believe in young people’s ability to inspire one another to live with outstanding character.
Magi Foundation Film Festival Rules Summery
By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor and the judges selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. The Contest will operate as described below, on or about the stated dates: The Contest submission period begins at 12:00 a.m. P.S.T. on September 15, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. P.S.T. on July 1, 2018.
ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open only to individuals or a group of individuals (and if the entrant or winner is a minor, the minor’s parent or legal guardian) (each an “Entrant”) who are all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Void in Puerto Rico and all jurisdictions other than those stated above and where prohibited or restricted by law. Each Entrant (or member of an Entrant, if a group) must be enrolled in a junior high school or high school, and must be at least twelve (12) years of age at the time of entry and cannot be older than nineteen (19) years of age. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, representatives, agents, directors, and officers of Sponsor and their parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies, marketing agencies, and any other parties involved in the administration of the Contest and each of the immediate family members of such excluded individuals (i.e., spouses, parents, children, siblings, and the “steps” of each) and all persons living in the same household of each.
HOW TO ENTER. To enter, an Entrant must submit a short video between two (2) and five (5) minutes in length, that aims to communicate to their peers the theme of “Finding Common Ground” (the “Video”). The Video must be “original,” as defined by copyright law, and the Entrant must own all rights. The Video must be unique, meaning it must have been created for the sole purpose of entering this Contest and not have been previously published or posted online or entered into any other contest or competition (whether sponsored by Sponsor or any third party). Videos must comply with the following requirements:
1. Be the Entrant’s original;
2. Be created specifically for the Contest;
3. Be between two (2) and five (5) minutes in length;
4. Be uploaded via the Sponsor website in any format acceptable; and
comply with the Sponsor’s terms of service and specifications for user submissions and/or video uploads, located at http://indi.com/magifoundationfilmfestival/findingcommonground
5. All Submission Forms must be received during the Submission Period between 12:00 a.m. P.S.T. on September 15, 2017, and 11:59 p.m. P.S.T. on July 1, 2018.
Videos must NOT:
1. Contain material, including music, that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement;
2. Depict situations where alcohol is consumed in an irresponsible manner, be intended to appeal to minors, feature models, contain lewd or indecent language or images or graphic nudity, employ religion or religious themes, disparage competing beers, or disparage anti-littering and recycling efforts; or include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities, and friends who have not expressly authorized Entrant to display their image, likeness, or voice in any submitted Video or otherwise use such image, likeness, or voice in accordance with these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AGES TWELVE (12) TO NINETEEN (19). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
If you have any question do not hesitate to ask.